Wednesday 25 July 2012

Tresoros - Shop of Affordable Beauty - Stoneleigh Broadway

For the last eight months I have been lucky enough to have my artwork and greetings cards exhibited for sale in a beautiful shop in Stoneleigh Broadway called Tresoros. An Aladdin's Cave of treasures, Tresoros is the home of some very exquisite and interesting furniture, ornaments and artworks, all priced reasonably. It is owned by Gary Nader, Marina Nader and Tania Johnstone (an old school friend of mine) who asked if I would like to put my work in their shop. I was delighted to do so and Tresoros is now the official retail venue for my artwork.

They opened the shop in December 2011 to a huge welcome and unsurprisingly their business has flourished ever since. Below is a copy of the Guardian article from December 2011 and several photos from the grand opening.

You can find them at: Tresoros, 35 The Broadway, Stoneleigh, Surrey, KT17 2JE.
Tel: 02081270366. Website: www.tresoros.co.uk 






No comments:

Post a Comment